New Communications Model Offers Tighter Process Control and Enhanced Plant Automation
The New PROTEUS Communications Model adds support for Modbus RTU and Profibus (Process Field Bus) DP protocols to facilitate high speed, 2-way communications. This allows plant operators to link devices from different vendors to a central SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) system for control, monitoring, and troubleshooting activities.
Proteus metering pumps are mechanically actuated diaphragm pumps driven by advanced variable speed technology to address specific requirements of chemical addition in water treatment. All three configurations of PROTEUS pumps – Manual, Enhanced, and Communications – also address the process control requirements of a wide range of applications including water and wastewater treatment, agricultural, chemical, oil & gas; power generation, pulp & paper, and textile industries.
Each PROTEUS model features a backlit color display with convenient navigation in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
Whatever your application, the PROTEUS series is ready to outperform and outsmart your most demanding application.
A mechanically-actuated diaphragm pump driven by advanced variable speed technology to provide the most accurate and reliable performance in the industry.
- Maximum application customization through advanced easy-to- use operation interface with backlit color display and enhanced settings.
- Remote connectivity enables control and feedback in real time.
- Universal power supply provides maximum flexibility (100-240V, 50/60 Hz) to power your pump.
- Multilanguage navigation (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese) offers convenient operation in the field.
- Innovative drive system creates superior +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio for greater flexibility in handling difficult chemicals.
- Optional liquid-end materials (polypropylene, PVDF, and 316L Stainless Steel) to maximize the life of the pump in challenging environments.
- Mechanically actuated diaphragms provide easy maintenance with years of field experience.
- Rugged construction with NEMA 4X/IP 65 housing and protective cover protect in the harshest environments.
- Modbus RTU and Profibus DP enabled for 2-way communication
A comprehensive product offering:
- Flow rates extend from 0.006 to 18 gph (0.023 to 68 l/hr)
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm for years of reliable service
- +/- 1% steady state accuracy over 1000:1 turndown ratio
- General Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & paper
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Other (Contact your local representative)