Efficient mixing for water treatment applications
Our Turboxal agitator is a floating oxygenator that improves the efficiency of injecting pure oxygen into aeration basins of shallow water (less than 5m) or aerated lagoons, or in pools in which the installation of submersible equipment is difficult.
Turboaxal agitators work by operating with low oxygen requirements; thereby minimalizing consumption of pure oxygen and operating costs.
Patented jointly with Air Liquide – the Turboxal agitator increases the capacity of treatment, improves sludge settling, reduces formation odors and homogenizes mixing.
The Turboxal agitator features
- Floating design for easy installation and set up
- A geared motor group for consistent, powerful agitation
- Three unsinkable floating components that protect moving parts from foreign matter
- An impeller utilizing a vertical shaft for ease of maintenance
- A part to protect the structure, guiding the flow depth
Performance by the numbers
- 2 m diameter
- Wide pumping (depth: 7m max)
- Agitation with a diameter of 15 to 20 m around the mixer
- SABRE® propeller with axial flow
- Self-aspirating turbine
Our Turboxal floating agitator is the ideal product for consistent, effective mixing of shallow water aeration basins, aerated lagoons, or pools. It can be used specifically for:
- Basic treatments
- Sludge digestions
- O2 injection
Other industries where Turboxal agitators are used include paper, food processing, and chemical industries.