Reliable Water Treatment in a Quick to Ship Pre-Engineered System
DOSASKID™ chemical-dosing system is a pre-engineered system that meets the challenges of water and wastewater treatment applications. With durable features of construction, Milton Roy sets the industry standard by providing consistent, reliable metering pump accuracy in a quick to ship dosing package.
Standard DOSASKID systems feature two metering pumps to assure a primary and a backup for each process. Each skid also includes a control panel, variable speed drive, piping, valves, and accessories including a calibration column and pump risers for sodium hypochlorite degassing. Standard DOSASKID systems can be built using three different sets of Milton Roy pumps – including the mROY®, MACROY® or PROTEUS™ models – to address a wide range of chemicals and flow volumes.
Quick-to-ship pre-engineered package
- Available using our MROY®, MACROY® or PROTEUS™ pumps to meet your application requirements
- Documentation package including drawings, manuals,
- Each DOSASKID™ package has been tested to all applicable standards to provide efficient chemical delivery
The DOSASKID™ chemical dosing system provides efficient, cost-effective water and wastewater treatment for applications including, but not limited to:
- Cooling tower biocides
- Boiler feed chemicals
- Softening agents
- pH control and adjustment
- Odor control
- Chlorination and dechlorination