Better accuracy and greater responsiveness
CENTRAC metering pumps are engineered to operate with the highest level of performance and accuracy.
CENTRAC pumps combine a unique constant stroke length drive mechanism and electronic variable speed drive technology. The unique drive system provides a steady state accuracy of +/- 0.5% over the entire turndown range. This is twice the accuracy of the standard +/- 1% of most metering pumps. Greater accuracy means better control of the treatment process and more efficient chemical usage.
In addition, these pumps offer a 100:1 turndown ratio. The advanced design enables the pumps to respond instantly to changes in dosage rate, making it the ideal metering pump for a wide range of flow rates in water and wastewater treatment applications.
- Simple but robust design for reliability
- All moving parts are submerged in oil
- Instant response to dosage changes
- Precise feedback signal
- Efficient drive sizing
- Mates with advanced HPD liquid end for maximum performance
- Economical duplex configuration availability
- Compact design with a higher capacity in a small footprint
- Low maintenance
- Capacity range between 0.45 gph minimum to 550 gph maximum
- Discharge pressures up to 9,000 psi (CENTRAC S), 1,575 psi (CENTRAC B)
- Maximum stroking speed at 162 spm
- ± 0.5% steady state accuracy over 100:1 turndown ratio
- Simplex or duplex configurations
Water and wastewater treatment. CENTRAC pumps are ideal for water treatment applications because of their proven accuracy, responsive design, and capability to dose a variety of chemicals over a wide range of flow rates. These reliable, low maintenance metering pumps provide efficient dosing and reduce chemical costs.