Optimize efficiency, minimize maintenance and improve performance in high-pressure, high-volume applications
The Poweroyal positive-displacement reciprocating pump provides outstanding performance in demanding conditions. Ideal for high-pressure/high-volume applications, the pump has been designed for maximum performance in minimal space.
This pump features specially-designed liquid ends that assure head integrity, seals that minimize unwanted leaking, and a lubrication system that reduces wear and extends equipment life.
Available in several models to handle a wide range of pressure and flow rate combinations, the Poweroyal pump is ready to take on the toughest conditions.
Powered to constantly move liquid within a fixed volume, this API674-compliant pump can handle acids, bases, corrosives, viscous liquids and abrasive fluids.
- Designed for maximum performance in minimal space
- Specially designed liquid ends reduces friction and stress
- Self-tightening seal minimizes unwanted leaking
- Constructed of the highest quality of materials to minimize wear and tear
- The pump’s optimal efficiency means it consumes less electrical power
- Increased life through advanced technology and design
Performance by the numbers
- Maximum discharge rate of standard design: 32,757 gph (124,000 l/h)
- Maximum discharge pressure of standard design: 10,152 psi (700 bar)
- Maximum motor power: 315 kW
- Operating temperature: 22°F to 302°F (-30°C to 150°C)
The Poweroyal pumps is ideal in challenging environments such as:
Oil and Gas. Glycol injection, amine sweeting, methanol injection, CO2 injection, oil transporting, water or polacrylamid (PAM) injection, and hot-water injection.
Hydrocarbon processing industries (HPIs) and chemical processing industries (CPIs). Flush and desalting waters in refineries, condensate handling, and carbamate and ammonia fertilizers.